Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fat and Thin Breakfast Sausages

One of my favorite local sausages is the Longanisa of Jollibee. I can never wake up early enough to enjoy it. I discovered Fat and Thin Breakfast Sausages a few years ago. I was listening (ok, eavesdropping) to 2 women near the open freezer section of Rustans and one of them said to the other to try it because it was very good. When the ladies left, I got a pack for myself! True enough, it did not disappoint.

This morning, I got 2 pieces from the freezer, added a quarter cup of water and then cooking oil when the liquid evaporated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ate the breakfast sausages with garlic rice and sunny side-up egg! I am now a very good "egg fryer".

 

1 comment:

  1. do you peel of its plastic or plastic-like cover before cooking?

    ReplyDelete