Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dayrit's Smoked Porkloin

A few days ago, Mariger and I were talking on the phone and asked me where she could find a branch of Bun on the Run.  I researched the net and told her at the G/f of Security Land Bldg, Ayala cor Herrera Sts.  I have yet to visit the place.  Mona said there is also another one in BF Paranaque.

The next best thing I could do was make my own Porkloin Sandwich. I went to Dayrit's at the Fort and bought 1/2 K. of Smoked Porkloin.  Then Laughing Cow Cream Cheese portions in Rustan's.  My breakfast this morning was my own version of our favorite sandwich.



2 pcs. Toasted whole wheat pan de sal
2 portions of Laughing Cow Cream Cheese, divide each portion into two
2 slices of Dayrit's smoked porkloin, pan fried slightly
Butter

I always split open the pan de sal before toasting in my ovenette because the tops get burned all the time.  Then I spread butter and cream cheese on the toasted open bun.  Put the smoked porloin on one face then cover with the other one. 



MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm

3 comments:

  1. OMG!

    The fat is more than half the Size of the pandesal face!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, BAM! Hehehehe Kaya super sarap... because of the Fat!!!

    ReplyDelete