Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baked Shrimps

I had a delicious dinner tonight albeit a little unhealthy.  Baked Shrimps with plain(boring  LOL) salad greens.  But then.... my cholesterol is low and normal, so I am allowed... according to Dr. Lia  hahahaha.  I didn't use honey on my dressing and it was a bit tart and also no fruits.  My greens were my "rice".  I discovered, if I eat a salad at night, I don't have a difficult time falling asleep.

Baked Shrimps

Loved it!


10 pcs. shrimps
2 T. butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 T. Eden Melt Sarap cheese, grated

Slit the back of the shrimps with a pair of kitchen scissors, remove black vein and use your hands to open the flesh of the shrimps until it lies flat.

Combine the butter, garlic and cheese; put on top of the butterflied shrimp.



Bake at 400F until the shrimps are cooked, about 5-10 minutes.  Do NOT over bake or else it will be dry.

It would have been perfect if I had a baguette and dipped it in the butter sauce!!!!  Ahhhhh I can feel my arteries clogging!  Or maybe it will taste good with Swiss Rosti? It's grated potatoes with salt and pepper and formed into patties then fried in oil or butter, more or less like hash browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment