Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Garlic Shrimps With 7 Up

I saw a video recipe on YouTube the other day.

It is about butter garlic shrimps but the procedure did not seem right so I experimented and cooked my own version.

Garlic Shrimps with 7 Up


1/2 K. Shrimps
1/2 C. 7 Up
1 t. Rock salt
1/4 C. Dari Creme but you can use butter, it just won't taste as good.
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1 t. MSG (optional but not for me)
1 t. Sugar
1/2 t. white pepper

Marinate the shrimps in 7 Up and salt for 10 minutes.


Boil the shrimps with the marinade until the color changes approximately for 5 minutes or less.


Do not overcook the shrimps.

Drain and set aside the shrimps and the stock.


Melt margarine in the frying pan until bubbly.

Add the garlic and cook until fragrant but not brown.


Add the shrimps and the stock

When it boils, add the seasonings.

Cook for a minute or two and then serve immediately.

My family loved it and it was so easy to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment