Friday, July 13, 2012

FBS: 74

Good!  I am already in the 70s!  Even if I am on a wheat-free diet, I still get to eat the food that I like and it is not portion-restricted except for the rice because it will make the sugar go up.  Ideally, I should remove all carbs but I cannot do it yet.

I actually eat normal regular everyday food, like...

Chicken Tinola.



I made a chicken sandwich filling the other day because PD wanted it.  I cannot eat it with bread and followed the suggestion of my Ate to use cucumber instead.



Cucumber Sandwiches sans bread.



I love Taco Salad!



I have a new and very simple fresh salsa recipe.  I was watching the food channel the other day and saw how easy it was.

Fresh Salsa with Lime

2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
1 red onion, chopped
juice of 1 lime
1/2 t. rock salt
freshly cracked pepper

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

1-egg Shrimp Omelette

Lunch:

1/2 C. white rice
Chicken Tinola

Snack:
cashews with skin
*cucumber sandwiches

Dinner:

Taco Salad sans taco shell
Fresh Buko juice

PS.  I was able to buy fresh buko in Rustans Rockwell today.  After Hermie cracked it open, I put the juice and meat in a microwavable measuring cup because I wanted to put it in the freezer.  I forgot all about it until Hermie brought it in my room after dinner.  Wow! It was like Buko Sherbet!

I was busy on the phone talking to Corry and Wriggly was barking and barking! I told him, Wriggly, this is buko juice and it is not for dogs!  So... there I was on the bed talking to Corry and before I know it, when I turned I saw Wriggly quietly licking the empty measuring cup!!! I told Hermie to wash it very well.

Bad boy, Wriggly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment