Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beautiful!!!

FBS:83

Good thing my FBS went up already to 83.  Dra. Wassmer said an FBS of <110 should be the goal but >70.  I decreased my insulin by 10 units and did not take one of my medicines yesterday.

Beautiful!!!!



It is the only word I can use to describe the Chicharon Mayette brought from Bataan.  As the old saying goes.... a picture is worth a thousand words.

Jing and Mayette joined Mona and I for lunch today. 

I just cooked our Wednesday Pork Sinigang. 



I still had the Baked Tahong in the freezer....

 

And I often have  frozen lumpiang ubod.  When I have guests, Hermie would just fry them straight from the freezer, no need to thaw.

 

Ngo Hiong from Metro Gaisano Supermarket Lechon Stall



Too bad we did not spend that much time with each other as Mona and I had to get ready for KST.  We could not be late because I was assigned to lead the prayer today.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

2-egg Tuna and Cheese omelette

Lunch:

1/2 C. rice
Pork Sinigang

Snack:

handful of almonds
4 sticks of grilled chicken bites

Dinner:

1/2 C. rice
vegetables from the leftover Pork Singang
Pan-fried Tilapia



No comments:

Post a Comment