Thursday, March 2, 2017

Blender Crepes With Chocolate Sauce

I have a crepes obsession.


I am done with the grilled Thai pork obsession.

Now.... it's Crepes!


I experimented with different recipes and I think I have perfected it already, in my opinion.

Blender Crepes

3 eggs
1 C. Fresh milk
1 C. flour
2 T. melted butter
2 T. white sugar

Put everything in a blender and pulse until bubbles form on top.

Refrigerate the mixture for a minimum of 1 hour.

Use about 1/3 C batter to make crepes.

Use a ceramic pan if possible so the crepe does not stick to the pan.


When the sides start turning brown, flip over and cook for a few more seconds so it does not taste like lumpia wrapper.


Fill with fruits and chocolate spread or sauce then serve with ice cream or whipped cream.




I did not have chocolate sauce on hand so I made my own.


Chocolate Truffle Sauce.  I used the frozen truffles nobody wanted to eat.


Then the other day,  I used all the milk chocolates I found in my pantry.

Chocolate Sauce

1/2 C. all purpose cream
6 oz. chocolate, milk or dark - melted in the microwave for 30-45 seconds

Heat the cream in a saucepan until it almost boils.
Pour the cream over the melted chocolate.
Stir until chocolate is well blended with the cream.

I have yet to make Mango Crepes Suzette!!!

That is if I do not get lazy.

I had assistants when I made the crepes.

First time was with Gilly.

2nd time with Sophie.

3rd time with Cristina.


4th time was with Jing.


I am hoping Cat or Mona can help me next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment