Sunday, March 5, 2017

I'm Out - Busy Eating!

Most of the time I am not home because I am out - busy eating!

My week is usually full of dining engagements.  What can I do?!?!? People enjoy my company!

Zubuchon recently opened a branch in Makati!  It's on Talisay St. 

Just use Waze to locate the resto because the streets are mostly one way leading to the restaurant.  To have a fairly good idea, Talisay Street is perpendicular to Malugay Street where Skyland Plaza is located.

I went to Zubuchon with Mia, Tricia and Cat, my neighbors in Bel-Air.

We ordered Lechon!


Fish Skin Chicharon


Pancit Guisado


Mustasa with Lechon Bits


Sinigang na Lechon


Turon with Dulce de Leche


My favorite Ube Cheesecake.  


Why do I like it? Because it does not taste like cheesecake.  It tastes more like a light Ube Halaya with whipped cream.

I had to order my favorite Kamias Shake.


The resto is very spacious and there is ample parking space.  The pigs are roasted on site!


Better make a reservation if you plan to eat there because it gets really full.

Another new place I tried out was Din Tai Fung in BGC.


The first time, I was with Kuya and Sophie.  I ordered the Pork Chop Rice but I forgot to take a picture.

We ordered Hot Prawn Salad


Pork Spareribs


Shrimp Fried Rice


I went back to DTF with FGM

Shrimp Wonton with Chili Sauce.


We got 1 order each of Shrimp Fried Rice.


Mia said I should try the Sweet and Sour Pork.


I ate at King Chef, Lucky Chinatown Mall 2 weekends in a row!

The first time I was there I ordered the:

King Prawn Siomai


Sesame Prawn Roll


Chicken Feet - absolutely the best in my opinion!


Hahahahaha I have to add a disclaimer whenever I say... The best I have ever eaten!

We all have different tastes.

What is delicious to me might not be delicious to others.

The next weekend..... I went back and ordered

King Prawn Siomai!


3 orders because I let Kuya and FGM try it.

Siopao


My fave Chicken feet and Radish cake.

My limit is 4 orders of dim sum at a time.  I cannot possibly eat more!


One time, I had lunch at Lucky Rainbow with Pinky.

Hakao


Rice Roll with Shrimps


Siomai


Steamed Spareribs


Chicken Feet


Radish Cake


Beancurd Skin Roll


I am a creature of habit.  I eat the same food over and over.  I do not mind.  

Jumong Korean REstaurant with FGM.

Grilled Beef Shortribs


Grilled Pork Ribs


Banchan


I thought I took a picture of the Chapchae.  I probably forgot.

Ikkoryu Fukuoka Ramen with FGM.


Last night, my schoolmates and I had dinner at Aristocrat because one of our classmates, Lourdes,  is home for a short vacation.


Kuya, Sophie and I had a quick meal at Zhu, BGC.

Birthday Noodles


Hot Prawn Salad


Hakao


My family is also a creature of habit.  Kuya would order the same things and Sophie, as well.

Sometimes, I do not like to post anymore because I have been eating the same food over and over!!!

I am always out of the house - busy eating.



2 comments:

  1. Eat pa more would be a good motto Lia hehe kakainggit nman I also love dim sum ü - Brent's mom

    ReplyDelete