Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Cream Of Broccoli Soup

I was so surprised that 1 big head of broccoli in SM was only 54.00 pesos!  So, I bought broccoli, cut it into florets and it was just so much for one person.  I usually just eat 3 or 4 florets.

I decided to make broccoli soup.  I called up Mona and she gave me instructions that were so easy to follow.

Cream of Broccoli Soup


500 gr. broccoli, cut into florets
2 C. water
1 Knorr chicken cube
1/4 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1 C. All purpose cream

Boil the broccoli in water until tender. As in mashable tender.

Process in a blender or use a stick blender and puree until smooth.

Put back in the pot, season with chicken cube, salt and pepper.

When it boils, add the cream and stir. Let it boil and stir.  Do not let it curdle.

Serve while hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment