Saturday, May 16, 2015

Inihaw na Liempo

I could not forget the Inihaw na Liempo I ate at Pico Reef Bar in Nasugbu! It has been "bothering" me for quite some time now.

And then my FB LowCarbHighFat friend, Dev, kept posting photos of grilled food!

I said to myself, it is about time to experiment!

Inihaw na Liempo

1 - 1 1/2 K. Pork Liempo, grill cut

1/4 C. Calamansi juice

1/4 C. Soysauce

2 t. Rock salt

1 t. Ground black pepper

Marinate the Liempo for 30 minutes to an hour only.

Grill until done, turning over every minute, if possible.

Even if today was one of the hottest days in the city, I still grilled the pork for my family. I do not trust other people to do it, except Sherman.

My Family loved it! That is why I am saving this recipe in my blog before I forget.

I also cooked Ginataang Langka with Alimasag.

And..... Nilagang Manok for Gilly.

I have to cook Inihaw na Liempo again! Very soon!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment