Sunday, May 24, 2015

May Double Birthday

It was the birthday of Tita Mita and Tita Butchie last May 20 and 21. They treated us for lunch at Lartizan, Serendra.

I ordered the pan-fried Chicken Steak with Mushroom Sauce.

Tita Tess got the Roast Chicken.

I was not able to take the rest of the food pics because the private alcove was such a tight fit.

Lia and tight fit do not go well together!

Tita Mita had the Seabass. Tita Butchi and PD each had ravioli.

Tita Josie ordered the Vongole! It is my favorite non-kid pasta dish!

We shared an assortment of dessert.

As usual, lots and lots of stories. But the seniors did not realize they were telling the same stories and jokes!

They said the good thing about being with senior citizens is that they can repeat a joke or story because they do not remember them!

Hahaha in a way, I'm like a senior also. I do not remember jokes or stories, so all the chismis are safe with me!

Happy birthday Tita Mita and Tita Butchie!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment