Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Harold and Koumar

Harold and Koumar..... This sounds like a title of a reality show!

Well, THEY could have a show of their own! These two are such characters!

They are Dodai's rescue dogs who came all the way from Florida, USA!

Harold is the shorter one... A mix of Jack Russell Terrier and Chihuahua.

Koumar is the Kuya. A poodle mix.

They just transferred to their new digs! The dogs love the new place because of the abundance of sunlight.

Their favorite activity is sunbathing.

I baked Cinnamon Rolls for my childhood friends, Dodai and Eileen.

I was going crazy because of the aroma of the bread in the oven!!!! I could not eat it because I am doing LCHF - low carb high fat diet now.

Even Koumar could not stop taking his eyes off of the cinnamon rolls.

He would just stare at it longingly.

It did not help that Eileen

And Dodai were enjoying the rolls in front of Koumar!

Hahahahahaha! Poor guy! He was even giving Eileen "beautiful eyes"!

But to no avail!

I love these two creatures!!! I hope to see them again when Dodai gets back from her mini vacation in the U.S. to attend the graduation of her son.

See you soon, Harold and Koumar!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment