Monday, August 18, 2014

Vietnamese Crispy Roast Pork (Thit Heo Quay)

I experimented today with Vietnamese Crispy Roast Pork - Thit Heo Quay

Will use it as a filling for the Banh Mi I am going to make for my KST catering on Wedensday.

I am finished making the pate.

All I need to assemble the banh mi is the Vietnamese baguette at Bon Banh Mi on Mayapis street which I am going to pick up tomorrow and make the do chua.

I followed the recipe from this website : http://www.asiadish.com/recipes/crispy-roast-pork-belly/

The procedure was so easy! I already checked out different websites and videos and this is the easiest recipe!

I just need to adjust the seasoning a bit. Instead of 2 tsp. salt for the skin, I will just make it 1 tsp.

Otherwise, the recipe is perfect! I used my turbo broiler.

The skin was crispy and the meat was moist! Not dry at all.

I also cooked fried rice.

Earlier in the day, I copied the fried shrimps I ate at FGM's house the other night.

Speaking of FGM..... She gave me orange ice cream!!!

My favorite! Thank you so much!

The Wriggly Chronicles

Hello, Lizzie!

She looks so happy!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment