Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fried Rice Night

I've been busy all day long preparing for the lunch tomorrow and for Friday night HS get together here in my house. I was actually obsessing about it last night I didn't get to sleep. I went to Baclaran early and bought fresh live suahe! As soon as I got home, I steamed the shrimps for just 1 minute. It was really sweet! Hahaha The only time I was able to eat breakfast on time was this morning (8:30 am) because I haven't been to bed yet!





I was too lazy to cook dinner so I just decided to make Bacon and Shrimp Fried rice and ate it together with the left over pork bbq from my store.


As I was about to start dinner, Tita Portia sent me Fried Rice! But her version was a cholesterol nightmare! Aligue Fried Rice with chunks of alimango fat. I tried a little but was too scared!




Bacon and Shrimp Fried Rice

2 C. day old rice

4 strips bacon

1 stalk leeks, chopped

100 grams shrimps, peeled

1 egg, beaten

Fry the bacon in a wok, remove when cooked and cut into small pieces. In the same frying pan with bacon oil, saute the leeks, add shrimps and cook until orange. Then add the rice and bacon bits, toss until well blended. Pour the beaten egg and continue tossing for a few seconds until the egg is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment