Monday, March 16, 2015

Post Birthday Bonding with Michelle

Michelle and I spent the whole day bonding with each other.

It was my post birthday lunch date with her.

Her favorite is Shrimp Tempura!

I tried a new recipe and it turned out ok! I used cornstarch for the batter.

Tempura Batter (for half kilo shrimps)

1 egg white

1/4 C. Iced Water

1/2 C. Cornstarch

1/8 t. Baking soda

1/8 t. Baking powder

1/4 t. MSG Or salt

Mix all ingredients in a bowl.

I also cooked Japanese Fried Rice.

Bicol Express is another experiment.

I know it is not Japanese but I wanted to try a new cooking technique.

It was so spicy! I have to eat it with white rice.

Michelle learned how to make polvoron today!

A very good student! A+!

I hope you enjoyed the day spent with me, Michelle! I certainly did!

Until the next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment