Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Simple Lang, Ayala Triangle

Simple Lang is a Filipino themed restaurant in the Ayala Triangle area.

Simple Lang but Sosy! It's what it says on the condiments bottle.

I had dinner last night with Dodai, her sister - Peach and Eileen.

Dodai ordered the Filipino All Day breakfast. Chicken Tocino.

Eileen had the Pares BiBimbap.

Peach ate the Pork Sinigang!

Whenever I discover that someone loves Sinigang also, said person gets an instant invitation to eat Sinigang with me!

My order was Crispy Pancit Palabok.

I thought the serving was huge!

But they said, when I pour the sauce, it would not look too much anymore.

Sago Gulaman was my drink.

After dinner, we walked to Intercon Hotel and passed through the Ayala underpass.

We listened to Maffy Soler at the lounge. She is Dodai's cousin,

Her Tita Racquel in the picture with us.

Then.... Maffy asked me to sing onstage with her!

That was a fun evening! And there was a repeat!

Well.... Of the night out with Dodai the next day.

We went to Sage, Shangrila Makati with her husband Alex and his colleagues.

Thank you, Dodai for the enjoyable evenings! Let's do this more often!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment