Monday, November 21, 2016

Honey BBQ Fried Chicken

I have perfected already my Honey BBQ Fried Chicken recipe so I can post it now.

It is a combination of Jodie's recipe and my Korean Fried Chicken.

Honey BBQ Fried Chicken


1/2 K. chicken wings
1/2 C. flour
1/2 t. fine salt
1/2 t. black pepper
cooking oil
1/4 C. Mama Sita BBQ marinade
1/4 C. honey
1 T. ginger juice (grate the ginger then squeeze to get the juice)
2 T. chopped garlic, fried

Combine flour, salt and pepper in a big bag or plastic container.  Add the chicken pieces and shake.
Fry the chicken until cooked.  Set Aside..

In a pan, heat the Mama Sita BBQ marinade and honey until it boils.

Add the ginger juice.

Transfer the glaze into a big plastic bin, add the fried chicken and shake.

Put on a serving plate and garnish fried garlic.

It is very easy and my new favorite!!!

I invited Jing and Sherman to try my experiments.


Sweet Filipino spaghetti with hotdogs!


It is pale in color because I used a combination of ground beef and pork.

Jing brought garlic bread and drinks.


My ASB friends and I had dinner at Cafe Mediterranean, Power Plant Mall.





We have not seen each others in a year!  We plan to have a Christmas party next month if our schedule permits.


I bought a new packaging material at All About Baking in Uptown mall yesterday.  I baked cookies and put it inside the treat bags for them.


I enjoy being with friends all the time.  It makes me happy and cannot wait for the next time I will be with them again!

I thank God all the time because he gave me such wonderful friends.






3 comments: