Sunday, July 15, 2012

4 weeks of the Wheat-free Lifestyle

FBS: 69

It has been 4 weeks since I adapted the wheat free lifestyle and I am very happy with the outcome!  From an FBS reading of 254 last May 25, my sugar this morning was only 69!!!

And..... I lost 9 lbs. in 4 weeks!

I was never hungry and never had a craving. I ate till I was full.  I am really so amazed! I have been struggling all my life to lower my sugar and weight, I used to run 5-7 km a day, and practically would eat almost nothing and then would go on a binge and eat everything.

I could finish Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar with Coke light in one sitting.  Now I just think about it ... I never got the urge to run to Rustans Rockwell and get a pack.

It is still surreal to me up to now.  By just eliminating wheat and limiting my carbs, I could enjoy almost all the food that I like!  It really is just a dream.  Sometimes I think my blood glucose monitor or weighing scale is not working properly.

To all those doubting the wheat-free lifestyle .. all I can say is: It really works!!!!

Reply of Dr. Davis:

Dr. Davis says:
 
I am very happy for you, Lia!

Yes: Enjoy wonderfully rich foods . . . and become non-diabetic!

It is truly liberating, isn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment