Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lunch at Chef's Galley with Friends

FBS: 71

Mia is in town! My friends and I had lunch at Chef's Galley on C. Benitez St., Q.C. 



It is owned by our friend, Chef Rainbow.  I know I feel safe and assured when I eat there because she does not use artificial seasonings and use only the best and freshest ingredients.

I was able to eat most of our orders except for a few because they were not wheat-free.

Mozarella Sticks with Pomodoro Sauce (Hahahahaha less than 2 sticks because we forgot to take pictures immediately.)  *Not wheat-free.





Fried Kesong Puti - I loved it! LOL Again, we were so excited to eat, we remembered to take a picture when there was just 1 slice left.



Mushroom Soup



Garlic Mushrooms



Rainbow's Salad (I just removed the dried apricots and crumbled blue cheese.)



Eggplant Parmigianna



Grilled Rosemary Pork Chop



Osso Bucco - hehehehe I was able to fish out the bone with marrow.



Pistou Pasta *Not wheat-free



Freshly baked bread. - *Not wheat-free.



Chocolate-Coffee Ganache - our favorite but I had to pass because it was not wheat-free.



I had a delicious and enjoyable lunch with friends.  And so very full! I ate a lot today.  That is one of the greatest thing about the wheat-free diet... there are so many options to choose from.  One just needs to choose wisely.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

1-egg plain omelette
macaroni salad spread on cucumber slices

Lunch:

Garlic Mushrooms
Mushroom Soup
Fried Kesong Puti
Rainbow's Salad
white rice
Osso Bucco
Grilled Rosemary Pork Chop
Eggplant Parmigianna

Snack:

handful of cashews

Dinner:

1/2 C. white rice
Homemade Beef Tapa
Fried egg

No comments:

Post a Comment