Sunday, January 6, 2013

Delimondo

I recently discovered the delicious Delimondo products. I know, preservatives galore but I will get over my yen.... As soon as I get my fill.

My favorite is the Chili and Garlic Corned Beef!

 
It is not too spicy and I like the fact it is not dry, the meat is moist and comes in big chunks! I normally ask Hermie to cook the Purefoods corned beef until it is dry but I like my Delimondo "wet".
 

I am going to send one can to Lisa.

The other variant is Ranch Style Corned Beef.

 

I had it for brunch today.

The Deli Luncheon Meat.....

 




I was about to fry a few slices when I ran out of LPG cooking gas. I used the Tefal electric grill to heat the luncheon meat.

I cannot wait. I want to wake up already and eat either the luncheon meat again or the chili garlic corned beef with fried rice!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment