Thursday, January 24, 2013

Asian Cooking at Home

Today was Asian cooking at home. I was able to buy the Pantai Tamarind Paste at Landmark Supermarket.

I used the Tilapia I had in the freezer but it is better to use Lapu Lapu.

Fried Fish in Tamarind Sauce

(Recipe is under Seafood)

I have been eating salad only at night for the past few days. I am crazy over Kewpie's Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing. Eega said I should try mixing the Japanese Soy Sesame Dressing with the Deep Roasted Sesame in equal parts.

I made Oriental Salad tonight with Dole Mandarin Orange segments, carrots, red romaine lettuce, toasted sliced almonds and grilled Chicken Tenders.

I tasted it at first with just the soy sesame dressing,

it was just OK but when I added the Deep Roasted Dressing, it became better!

I will experiment again tomorrow with other salad trimmings so I will not get bored.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment