Saturday, September 8, 2012

Healthy Shabu Shabu, Rockwell

FBS: 157

ARRRGHHHHH  High FBS Alert!   I ate a huge serving of Leche Flan last night.

I ate at healthy Shabu Shabu, Rockwell tonight.  I hope my fbs will be lower tomorrow.  I heard mass in Ateneo and rushed to get to the restaurant.  Last week, it was full and I just opted to take home the Chicken Breast Set.  It was not the same, it was so much better eaten at the restaurant.

I wanted to get the Beef Striploin Set but they ran out so, I chose the Porkloin Set instead.







I really love eating at Shabu Shabu kind of restaurants.  I miss Celina, she is my hotpot date all the time.

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

1/2 C. garlic rice
pan-fried embutido



Lunch:

Leftover Vegan Lumpiang Hubad
Icing from Costa Brava's Ube Cake



Snack:

Piknik ( It is gluten free!!!)

Dinner:

Porkloin Shabu Shabu Set

No comments:

Post a Comment