Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grilled Shrimps and Navel Orange Salad

It is so hard to buy Green Lollo lettuce in the supermarkets. I looked everywhere, I even went to Metro Gaisano in Market!Market! but I still can't find it. I asked the vegetable section staff of Rustan's Rockwell why they don't have stock. They said, Le Gourmet, buys all the Green Lollo lettuce all the time. They said the next delivery is on Tuesday and will reserve for me.


I bought the next best thing, Romaine, since I really don't like the purple leaves nor the Green ice lettuce.


Grilled Shrimps and Navel Orange Salad





shrimps, peeled and deveined

rock salt, pinch

1 t. olive oil


Heat a grill pan or a non stick pan. Add olive oil, when hot, quickly pan grill the shrimps and set aside to cool.


50 grams Romaine lettuce

1 pc. navel orange, peeled and pith removed

1 pc shallot, sliced thinly into rings


Dressing


1 T. honey

1 T. Cava Wine vinegar

2 T. Olive Oil


Put all the ingredients in a small bottle with lid and shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment