Friday, September 10, 2010

Catherine's Birthday Dinner



I attended Catherine's birthday dinner last night and I enjoyed the Beef Kebobs! I also enjoyed the company of my HS friends... they were so much fun to be with... lots of crazy antics ... silly ideas for picture taking and healthy appetites! We all share the love for delicious food. A very good common denominator.


While waiting for the others to arrive, we snacked on Blue Cheese, Brie, Olives, toasted pita wedges and home made Hummus! Made by Catherine!





Pasta Salad - light and refreshing.





Vegetable Kebobs - Every bite was delish! The fresh button mushrooms, pineapples, zucchini, green peppers, tomatoes and even the onions were sweet and tasty.




Baby potatoes in garlic and olive oil.



Beef Tenderloin Kebobs - I have eaten these in several restaurants but most were on the dry side but last night's Kebobs were succulent!





I would like try and make my own, will ask Cath for the recipe. I wanted to eat more... but.... I was only supposed to eat "leaves" at night. I already had more than what I have allowed myself. A Birthday party is one of the 3 exceptions to the diet rule.


Happy Birthday Catherine!

No comments:

Post a Comment