Thursday, August 2, 2012

Say goodbye to Taro Puff :(

I had this sneaky suspicion that Taro Puff is not good for me.  I used to make it but too bothersome for just a few pieces.  I do not remember using flour or starch.  I am assured of having no cravings by Dr. Davis if I follow the wheat-free diet.  But then, why did I have this insane craving for Taro Puff for several days in a row?  I should not have had the craving. 

I looked for recipes online and Lo! And Behold!  Some recipes have wheat or starch in them! I knew it was too addictive.  The problem with wheat is when you eat it, the more you would want it over and over again.  That is why, ever since last week, I have been eating Taro Puff almost everyday!!!!

I made a mistake!!!  Costly in my opinion :(  I had my last Taro Puff today at Luk Yuen in Glorietta, when I did not know yet it contained wheat.

So.... I have to say goodbye to one of my favorite dim sums.



It is very delicious but I can never eat it again.

There are many new potato chips in Rustan's Rockwell. I just looked at them and did not buy.  Boy! Would I love to try it but .... will just settle for a picture.

Pringles Cheddar and Sour Cream!!!!



Pringles Jalapeno with Cheese!!!



I just posted the pictures in Mona's FB wall.  I know she will enjoy these new chips.

Breakfast:

1/2 C. rice
1/2 Daing na Bangus (I burned the fish a little because I was playing slotomania and forgot I was frying.)
1 pc. tomato




Lunch:

1/2 C. rice
1 leg quarter Roast Chicken

Snack:

Taro Puff
Sharksfin dumplings and Sio Mai- wrapper removed as best as I could
Chicken feet


Dinner:

Sotanghon Soup (without the noodles)   hahahaha then I should call it Chicken soup.



Salad with orange segments, grapes and almond butter toffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment