Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lia! Again?!?!

FBS:

Yesterday: 85
Today: 61

I celebrated my birthday again today! Hahahahaha My friends love to humor me.  We had lunch at Aristrocat on Jupiter St..  At the end of the meal, they bought a small cake with a candle. 



Pinky loves anything Bangus .. so she ordered the Sinigang Tiyan ng Bangus



and Halo-Halo.



She is like a "lola" because she likes to eat her dessert with her meals!



She also ordered fresh lumpiang ubod.



Tricia, Jodie and I each ordered the Chicken Barbecue with Java rice.



Jodie's drink was the Gulaman at Sago.



I really love my friends!



Even if I cannot eat the cake, it is the thought that counts, they enjoyed the Torta delos Reyes, though. 

They know I only like the blowing of the candle part.



Thank you!!!!  Love you, All!

Food Diary:

Breakfast:

1/2 C. rice
banana
Chicken Soup

Delicious and Healthy Chicken Stock from Scratch

1/2 K. chicken bones, no skin
5 C. water
1 t. rock salt
pepper corn
ginger
onion
patis

Put everything in a stock pot.  When it boils, lower the heat and simmer for an hour.  Season with fish sauce.


Lunch:

Chicken Barbecue
1 C. Java rice

Dinner:

1/2 C. rice
Chicken and Pork Adobo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment