Sunday, August 12, 2012

8 weeks

FBS: 96

I just concluded 8 weeks of the Wheat-free lifestyle and am happy to report, I lost 11 lbs. already!  I know there is still a long trek ahead of me but at least I am moving forward!  I used to become so frustrated before when I tried different diets and exercise routines and nothing happened.  I finally found something that is so effective for me in terms of controlling my diabetes and weight loss.

Mawi and I watched The Bourne Legacy in Rockwell today.  We had a very late lunch.   I was already so dizzy because my movie snack was just a pear I bought in Rustan's. Mawi had buttered popcorn and M&M's.

 We ate at Banana Leaf and just shared an order of: (Bad lighting at the resto, had to use the flash.)

Chicken Hainanese



and Stir-fried Eggplant in Sambal sauce.



I was able to cook the perfect hard boiled egg!!! Yay!!! I already know how!  When the water in the pot with eggs started to boil, I lowered the heat and let it simmer for 12 minutes.

Result was perfect!!!!!



Food Diary:

Breakfast:

2 eggs, hard-boiled

Snack:

1 pear

Lunch:
half a serving of Chicken Hainanese meal
half a serving of Eggplant with Sambal Sauce

Dinner:

1/2 C. garlic rice
rellenong bangus

No comments:

Post a Comment