Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Seniors Birthday Lunch at Isogi

The merry month of May is the birth month of Tita Butchie and Tita Mita.

 

We had lunch at Isogi, San Antonio Plaza. It is a Japanese restaurant.

California Maki

 

I ordered uni sushi but I forgot to take a photo!

Wagyu Burger! I loved the shoestring potatoes that came with it! 

 

Ebi tempura

 

Beef Tepanyaki + Salmon and Vegetables with Wagyu Fried rice.  I loved the fried rice!!!

 

Tita Butchie gave us party favors. I was so excited when I saw it! I thought it was a big chocolate ball! 

But it turned out to be chocolate colored stress ball!

 

Hahahaha! 

The nice thing being with my senior friends is that they talk about the past. The stories started when they were 18 years old.  The age range of my senior friends is from 75-85! So.... Imagine  ..... The story telling from that time up to the present.

Every year they celebrate a birthday is a bonus from God.  I treasure the friendship I have with them. 

I hope and pray that I get to attend more lunches in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment