Monday, May 16, 2016

Hands On Baking Lessons

I invited 2 students last night to bake Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls.  Gia, niece of Cristina who is my new student, and Pinky, the repeater according to Mudra!

 

Hahahahaha I told the Mom of Cristina that it was Pinky's second time to learn how to bake the rolls, Tita said, ahhh repeater!

Sharing a funny moment with Gia.

 

Yeast mixture

 

Flattening the dough with the help of Tita while Mudra and Ate D observing the student.

 

Spreading butter on the dough with a very strict supervisor, Mudra.

 

Sprinkling cinnamon sugar on the dough.

 

 

Rolling the dough.

 

Cutting the roll

 

 

Gia putting the cut up rolls in the baking pan.

 

Freshly baked cinnamon rolls.

 

Cristina made the frosting.

 

Pinky icing the rolls.

 

Tada!

 

I hope my students enjoyed their hands on lessons last night! 






No comments:

Post a Comment