Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Birthday Lunch with my Family

I celebrated my birthday with my family today.

A friend asked me what I was going to serve them. They are very easy to please, I replied.

I cooked all their favorite food.

Steamed Crabs and Shrimps From my Kuya and Ate

Ate requested for Chili Crabs

And for inihaw na talong.

I experimented on a marinade recipe for the Inihaw na Liempo.

Thank Goodness the sun was up while I was grilling the pork.

Who would have thought the sun will come out after raining so hard!

I just prayed to God to let the sun peak out while I was grilling.

Kuya loved the Inihaw na Pusit!

Then the usual fillers....

Fried Lumpiang Ubod

Pancit Sontanghon

Green Mangoes with very good bagoong from Farmer's.

My Ate bought me a box of Twinkies from S&R!

It was the best birthday cake ever!!!

Everybody loved the food.

My Ate even said it felt like it was her birthday!

Well.... It's not!!! Hahahahaha

It's Happy Birthday Everyday Lia!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment