Sunday, August 9, 2015

Birthday Celebration with my Ka Escapades

My Ka Escapades were my former beach buddies!

Doc Bernie and Doc Tricia

Alvin, Doc Miko and Marty

Pinky and Jacob

Eric, Jodie, Carrie and Gio

Mona

After traveling with them overseas, we are not beach buddies anymore but leveled up to " Ka Escapades"!

I celebrated my birthday with them tonight in Jodie's house! Thank you for hosting!

Lots of food as usual!

I brought Kare Kare

Chicken Adobo

Fried Lumpiang Ubod

And baked Gilly's Brownies!

They all brought food as well.

Pinky was in charge of all the drinks and chips. Yes! I drank a lot of Coke Zero!

Mona cooked Palitaw

And my special request, Biko.

The rest ordered Pancit Palabok from Lola Idang's

Pork BBQ

Bibingka from Quezon.

They surprised me with a birthday cake!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am so happy because I felt the love from everyone!

I love you all as well!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment