Thursday, August 27, 2015

Leah at The Batcave

Leah was my guest at The Batcave! She was Mariger's classmate in AC but we used to hang out at the lounge during break time.

When I learned that she is in Manila, I asked her to have dinner with me. Leah is based in Singapore.

I told her I was just going to cook Bagoong Rice

And Tapa

With lots of fat!

Cooked in oil rendered from the fat!

Ohhhhh it was the best! The caramelized fat was like butter-chicharon! It was also's Mariger's favorite.

Mona was also with us.

Leah brought Hokkaido Cakes for me!

Of course, I did not want to miss an oppurtunity to have a photo op. I am going to make a picture collage of all my birthday cakes.

KST also gave me a cake from Costa Brava!

It was so nice catching up with you, Leah! I know your schedule is quite hectic but you found the time to visit me at The Batcave.

Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment