Thursday, September 5, 2013

Temptation

I started the day with a healthy breakfast.

Tinapa and Plain rice

Red egg and tomatoes.

Jing and I met in Glorietta because we had a few errands to run.

Temptation #1

Jing: Lia! Let's eat the sundae dipped cone!

I did not eat the cone but ate the chocolate covered ice cream.

Lunch was a healthy affair at La Petite Camille Vietnamese Restaurant in Greenbelt 5.

Combination Pho.

Temptation # 2

Potato Corner Barbecue-flavoured fries.

Dinner was Tilapia in Tamarind Sauce.

Temptation # 3

Sophie asked me if I wanted anything in Army and Navy for delivery, I told her to get me their fries. It is coated in starch, hopefully not in wheat flour!

Temptation # 4

My Kuya gave me 2 pieces so Dec's Special Sio Mai! I ate the wrapper!

I do not feel too happy today. I was weak and was tempted. I aim to have a stronger willpower tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment