Monday, September 23, 2013

Nacho Fever

I started with the Nacho Fever last week when Lisa showed me her Tostitos Salso con Queso and Restaurant Style Nachos.

I bought my own Tostitos Salsa con Queso but I wanted more "kick" so the next time I had it... I mixed the Old El Paso Taco Sauce with the cheese sauce.

I ate it with the nachos Tricia got me from Salcedo Market.

Pure Corn Nachos! Thank you!!!!

Perfect for someone who is following the wheat-free lifestyle.

Then today, Tricia gave me Spicy Cheese Beef Dip!

Perfect with the new La Costena Salsa I bought in SM.

I could not stop eating! I re-heated one plateful of nachos in the oven toaster!

The Wriggly Chronicles

Apparently, I was not the only one who had Nacho Fever! Someone was begging me!

But I did not give him.... So when I turned my back to get ice from the freezer.....

Aha!!!!!!!

He just licked one nacho. I was able to save my dinner!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment