Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 1 Wheat-free

I survived day 1 of my diet!

I have been going crazy for Vietnamese Pho for several days already. I wanted to go to Ba Noi on Perea but they moved to Kapitolyo beside Charlie's Grind. Next best thing was Pho Hoa, Greenbelt.

I had the beef tendon, flank, brisket and meat ball combination.

Uh oh! I had 1 meat ball which was not wheat-free! Well.... I do not plan to beat myself up over the fact.

I love their meatballs.... Just last Tuesday, I ordered the meatball Pho when I was in Gateway.

My dinner was breakfast food!

Tinapa, red egg, 1 sliced tomato....

Garlic Fried Rice...

And....

Goya Hot Chocolate.

I was surprised it tasted good. I actually prefer it over Swiss Miss because it was not as sweet.

I want to congratulate myself because I know I did good today. It may not be sugar-free but at least no bread nor pasta! Rice noodles are made from rice and not from wheat.

Hoping for another successful wheat-free day tomorrow.

Wriggly Chronicles

My baby Wriggly woke up late this morning. He did not want to leave his bed.... His "look" was telling me to "scram!"

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lia! Have you tried Quinoa? Truth is I only learned about it recently and it's supposed to be healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried it once, Vicky, but I'd rather eat rice.

      Delete