Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips

I love chocolates!

I love potato chips!

What's better than Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips!?!?!

Yum! Mmmmmmmmmmm! YUM!!!!!!

Hahahaha I am humming in happiness. I am actually SINGING!

Pinky is my TJ Chocolate Potato Chips supplier.

She also sells TJ Cookie Butter and Biscoff Cookie Spread.

People may not know this but I am very "selfish" when it comes to my favorite things. Yes, I always invite people over.... I am generous that way.... but there are times that I hide my stash in my secret drawer. I do not even like to give Mona! The first time I ate the TJ Chocolate Potato Chips, I only let her take a little bite. I figured, she bought her own pack ..... she can just open hers but she gave it to her Mom.

I am going to experiment..... I already bought Ruffles Potato chips and I plan to melt the milk chocolate bar and dip the chips in Chocolate! Will let everybody know how it turns out.

Thank you so much, Pinky for bringing so much joy to a diabetic!

Hahahaha ha!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment