Monday, June 24, 2013

Debbie's in Town!

My classmates and I had an impromptu get together at Jodie's house in Paranaque because our friend, Debbie, is in town!

She and her family live in Michigan. It is hard to schedule a date with Balikbayans because their time in Manila is very limited. Good thing they were able to spare a few hours yesterday.

Jodie asked me to cook the Vegan Lumpiang Hubad.

Mona and I shared the cost of ingredients and she also helped me in preparing the vegetables.

Pinky brought boiled corn from Katipunan and everybody's favorite Leche Flan.

Jodie asked Tricia to buy the barbecue.

Jodie cooked the Steamed Fish, she followed the recipe from my blog!

It was very delish, Jodie!

She also cooked Butter Garlic Shrimps

And

Plain Halabos for Mico.

There was also Buco Pandan. I was not able to take a picture of the dessert. I was sooooo full!

Hahahaha! I tend to do that to myself these days. I really have to do something about it!

Soon, I will go on a "diet" again. Let me just eat the things I've been craving for and then I'm good to go!

Debbie! It was so much fun seeing you again and meeting your family!

Until your next visit!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment