Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Birthday, Jon!

Jon invited Mona, Jing and I together with his family and other friends for lunch today at Italianni's, Bonifacio High Street.

I remember a few years ago, Mona and I greeted him early morning on his birthday. We were teasing him .... Jon, where are you going to treat us?

At that time, he and Mayette were in Baguio. Jon replied, "Have dinner with us! It's my treat!"

Hahahaha Of course.... Do not say those things to us because we would take it literally!

At 2 p.m., Mona and I were already in the bus en route to Baguio. Victory Liner has a special trip which would only take 5 hours top. So, I already calculated that by 7 p.m., we will be able to join them for dinner.

When we were paying the bus conductor, I asked him what time will we arrive in Baguio. He replied, 10 p.m.! It could not be! Only reason why we were going up was to join our friends for dinner.

Apparently, the special trips are only scheduled at 11 am and 11 p.m.

 

 

I was not able to take a lot of pictures at Italianni's because our table was soooooooo long.

Just took the ones near me.

Chicken Mango Salad

Roast Chicken

Bacon and Pineapple Pizza

Seafood Pasta

Spaghetti with meatballs.

Dessert was the sans rival baked by Mayette's Mom.

Happy Birthday, Jon! Thank you for the treat!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment