Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Jalapeno Poppers vs Cheddar Jalapeno

Mona and I were in Rustans Rockwell last week when we saw a little girl with a cart full of Herrs Jalapeno Poppers!  We immediately went to the snacks aisle and looked for it.  There was not a single pack left!!!  We asked the shelf-stacker if there was more, he said the mother and daughter tandem got them all!!!!

Tricia, my neighbor, said she orders 2 boxes of Jalapeno Poppers from the distributor all the time.  This got me intrigued, why does everybody buy it in bulk?!?!?!?!

I am in Rustans almost everyday and finally, yesterday...... I saw a few packs!!!!  I got 6 because I want to share it with Mona and my Ate.

Jalapeno Poppers






Last week, I was frustrated because there was no more Poppers, I bought Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno.




Hmmmmmm .......

The moment you pop a Popper (hahahahhaha) into your mouth ...



you will immediately feel the zing of the Jaalapeno....

whereas with the Cheetos ....



it was more of a gradual build up.

Which do I prefer?  I cannot decide ... both taste good but different. 

Although, the Cheetos has a very slight edge IMO because it has an aftertaste that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment