Saturday, October 29, 2011

Serenitea, Bel-Air

There is a new milk tea place in Jupiter, Bel-Air called Serenitea.


Mona and I went after lunch to check out the place.  It is very cute from the outside but very hot al fresco drinking area and yet there were a couple of tables with patrons.  The shop crew said they get a lot of customers at night.

I asked the girl behind the counter what their best seller is, she recommended Okinawa Milk tea(brown sugar flavor).


I ordered it, 0% sugar, added black pearls and 2 packets of splenda.



Mona tried the Hokkaido Milk tea with extra black pearls.



I read in some blogs that it is very good.  It is a Butter-Toffee flavored milk tea.   It was too sweet for me because the sugar level was 100%.

At least it is convenient if I want a Milk Tea fix aside from my favorite Happy Lemon in Rockwell.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! What's the nearest landmark near Serenitea Bel-Air? Is it near Fiama? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mara! Yes, Fiama is the nearest landmark. Serenitea is at the corner of Asteroid and Jupiter Sts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi is bel air serenitea located in rada makati?how can i get der im not familiar wid d place.tanx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serenitea, Bel-Air is along Jupiter St. The nearest landmark is the Buendia MRT station.

    ReplyDelete