Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy Birthday Everyday With The Seniors

Happy Birthday Everyday With My Senior Friends.


Tita Mita and Tita Butchie are the friends of my Mom.  They used to have lunch out once a month when my Mom was still alive.  We just continued with PD and Tita Tess.  All of them were former arts and crafts students of PD.


My menu for them was not senior friendly though. Hihihi


Lechon Kawali and Shrimp Cakes! 


The shrimp cakes have chunks of pork fat in it.

And of course, lechon kawali is lechon kawali.

Hermie cooked the Green Chicken Curry. 


She used the curry paste Tita Jit gave us from Bangkok.

My favorite salad is Thai Sausage and cucumber salad.  Hahahaha! Because it does not have leaves!


And for dessert.......



Le Sucre Lab's Chocolate Dream Cake.  It is the most famous cake in Instagram.  I ordered it thru their FB page and Lalamove picked it up for me in Santa Ana.


I am thankful for my senior friends who never fail to celebrate my birthday with me every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment