Saturday, August 25, 2018

Happy Birthday Everyday With The Happy Eaters

I have many group of friends from Bel-Air and one of them is the Happy Eaters!


Cat, Shey, Tricia, Babita, Maio and Mia.

We love to eat! Hahaha

Obviously!

I know they like spicy food so my menu for them was Thai.


Thai Sausage and Cucumber Salad


Nam Prik Ong, spicy pork dip



I experimented with Moo Ping.  Will have to do better next time.


Thai Fried Chicken!


It tastes exactly like the Fried Chicken in Bangkok!


Why?

Because I used Thai light soy sauce and an expensive brand of Thai fish sauce. 

It really makes a difference.  I just have to master the art of making Papaya som tum then I can open a Thai Street Food Shop!

Haha! Not going to happen because I am not good in business.  I am only good in experimenting and letting my family and friends try it.

Cat asked me if I wanted skin care products or cake or rootbeer float.

Of course, my answer was:  I do not want skin care products!  I told her rootbeer float is a better choice.  She brought ingredients for the drink.


Tricia gave me a Chocolate Truffle Cake from Sugarhouse!


The most important part of the celebration was.....


Thank you dear neighbors, my Happy Eaters group.

Let's hope for more experiments and more eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment