Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sweet Ecstasy

There is a new burger joint in Bel-Air on Jupiter St.

It is called, Sweet Ecstasy.

I was with the Junkies the first time I ate there,

I ordered a bunless cheeseburger.

The rest ordered burger with buns! Their bread is very good, soft and sweet like a dinner roll.

We also tried the Sweet Potato Fries

Regular Fries

And their onion rings.

All lightweight and not greasy at all! According to Tricia, they are double fried.

Cat ordered Beer Frost with her burger.

The very next day, I went back with Sophie! We had to wait for a while because it was still closed.

We had the cheeseburger. Mine had no buns.

Sophie ordered Oreo Milkshake.

I had no right but I got the Choco Cherry Milkshake!

They used Big Scoop ice cream.

What I love about their burger is that it is not over powering.

It is not bland but I like my burgers really plain and simple, so it is perfect for me.

My only complain is that it is too small.

Maybe I should get the double burger next time!

There is definitely going to be a next time!

Menu

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment