Monday, January 19, 2015

Dinner at Miko's

It was a chilly night in Pasig yesterday. We had dinner in Alvin's and Miko's house.

The temperature was 20 C while in Tagaytay, it was 21 C!

I had to wear a hoodie.

I love cool and chilly weather but not freezing.

Miko, Cristina and Jodie ordered food from Lando Guzman.

Our picture with the chef friend of Miko.

Korean Fried Chicken

Japchae

Fried Spring rolls.

I brought my perfected Nam Prik Ong.

It was a hit! They all loved it!

Mona and I brought Galbi Jim but I forgot to take a picture.

For dessert....

Cafe Mary Grace's Chocolate mousse from Pinky.

Miko's favorite Ensaymada withToasted Almonds

Jodie just came from Baguio. She gave us Ube Jam

And each of us a bottle of Romana peanut brittle.

It was also the wedding anniversary of Jodie and Erik last night!

Everybody enjoyed the evening!

Thank you, Alvin and Miko for hosting our dinner!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment