Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kettle's Buttermilk Fried Chicken

I'm on the last leg of my Fried Chicken obsession.

I had Lunch at Kettle today.

FGM said, I have to try the Buttermilk Fried Chicken!

And try I did!

The chicken was very juicy and the breading was crunchy.

Yes. Breading = wheat.

I think the corn bread also had wheat but I'm not sure.

An order of Buttermilk Fried Chicken came with 2 dipping sauces and 3 pcs. of corn bread.

You are supposed to drizzle the corn bread with honey but I mixed it with the gravy for the chicken!

Sweet Potato Fries as a side order.

I prefer Sweet Ecstasy's Kamote fries.

The serving was huge! My Ate and I just shared an order.

Our next goal is the potato strips with crunchy belly bits!

I bet that would be divine!

This post marks the end of my Fried Chicken craving.

Hopefully!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment