Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

My family and I do not celebrate on Chrismtas Eve but on the 31st of December, everybody waits for the New Year.

PD gave everybody flashing 2014 wristbands!

I just prepared a simple "media noche"!

Creamy Macaroni Soup

Pork BBQ

PD was complaining that the sticks of fat before were not chunky enough.

Hahaha I suppose this time they were really chunky!

She probably got scared and did not finish it all.

Pancit Canton

Pancit is my Waterloo.... I do not know how to cook good Pancit that is why I always order it when I'm dining out.

Assorted Cold cuts and sausages from Santi's.

Freshly Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Fruitcake

Yema Cake from Gina Padilla

Fruit Salad made by Gilly.

I am excited for the year 2014 because I know there will be lots of fun and good times ahead!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment