Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Tricia!

Tricia celebrated her birthday breakfast with her Junk Food Friends a.k.a the Junkies!

She brought Crunchy Bacon....

And....

Bangers!

Mona cooked pancakes and brought her precious "can't live without" butter.

( starts to sing..... I can't live..... If living is without you.... I can't live..... I can't live anymore!)

Ahahahahahahaha!!! Sometimes, I crack myself up!

I fried the Carnation Mini Hashbrown.

And eggs! I am a perfect egg fryer now but I forgot to take a picture!

Shey brought Starbucks Coffee for everybody.

Cat was in charge of the fruit drinks.

I am so glad we were able to spend the morning with the birthday girl!

Whenever we are all together, it seems as though time is never enough for our Junkie's activities.

Hahahahaha It means... There is never enough time to eat and eat and eat!!!!

Everybody is busy with their own schedules so the few get togethers we have are precious and dear to all of us.

Happy birthday, Tricia!!!! I hope you had a "food" filled day!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment