Sunday, January 5, 2014

Finally!!!

December was a busy month for everybody so my friends and I just celebrated Christmas today at Mona's in Alabang.

We only had Chicken Nilaga Soup and Lechon!

We just divided the cost of the lechon among us.

I got my usual plateful of crunchy skin.

I had to concede defeat and scraped off the fat. PD would have enjoyed our lechon.

Lots of desserts and snacks.

Tita Cena made fruit Salad.

Mayette brought a box of Cassava Cake. She and Jon came from Caliraya.

SJ and Paulette even brought Ube and Pandan Ice cream! Sorry, I forgot to take pictures!

We had our usual exchange of gifts. I could not post the pictures because they were taken against the afternoon sun.

The Boys

The Girls

My Favorite Picture of the day!

I am so glad SJ, Paulette and her boys, Jjay and Pablo were able to join us. They are from Sydney but visiting their families for the holidays.

Sherman is also home for the holidays from Jakarta!

We missed some of our friends, Mon ( in Bicol), Mariger (sick in bed) and Celina who is in the US!

I am still hoping that one day all my friends would be home for Christmas!

But .... I cannot complain..... It was still a very Happy Holidays celebration with the rest of the gang!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment