Sunday, December 8, 2013

Double Street Tacos

I went to my favorite street tacos dive again tonight! I ordered 2 kinds.

The first one was Al Pastor - Shawarma style - split roasted chile marinated pork.

After eating the tacos, my next order was Carnitas - roast pork.

It was served very hot I could not even hold it with my hand!

I met Rosie and Maggie (mother and daughter) at El Chupacabra. They were seated beside my table. It was their first time to try the food at the dive.

I already have some favorites... Carne Asada and San Francisco-style Lean Pork Sisig.

I have yet to try the Shrimp, Fish and Grilled Chicken Street Tacos.

I am about to embark on a more drastic diet. Will eliminate corn soon. My goal is to become grain-free by January. I am not yet ready to cut out rice. It's the holiday season! How can I eat Lechon without rice!?!

So.... I am just waiting for Jing to try the street tacos and then.... Aside from wheat free... I will be corn free too!!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment