Thursday, December 6, 2012

Wriggly's Christmas Tree!!!

The Wriggly Chronicles

Ohhhh Christmas Tree!  Ohhhhh Christmas Tree!!!



My baby's tree is up!  Thanks to Yaya Hermie!

I collected several doggy toys over the years and one day ... I just decided to decorate a tree for Wriggly!  Some of the toys are his.

Ever since my Mom passed on ... I stopped doing formal Christmas trees... it reminds me so much of her.

Wrigglyboy was so excited we had a hard time with his "pictorial".  To add to his excitement, Hermie kept clapping while I was taking his picture!  I had to delete several photos because they were all blurry.

Hermie also set up a Snowman and Santa area .... they are Wriggly's "friends".



Hahahahaha!  Maybe I am the only one who thinks my baby boy is soooooo cute!!!



But who cares?!?!?!  I love my darling baby.

Merry Christmas Wriggly!!!!











4 comments: